Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pre Spring Break Vacay, But Not Really

This past week my family rented a beach house in La'ie because my brothers had spring break and they didn't care that I had school (just kidding). It was really nice. I love that side of the island. It's the real Hawai'i- away from the city and traffic, surrounded by greenery and the ocean. It was a bummer not being able to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. The whole week there, I'd wake up early to study,  go to school, then go to work, and by the time I got back to the house it's almost midnight. It was really hard to focus when the beach was right there calling my name and my family all around having a good time. It was probably a bad idea to go. But I did appreciate the little time I did have to spend with my family and at the beach.
 Work flow!

 What I was missing out on this past week! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment